Every new bike comes with our R&R customer care warranty program. Our warranty program provides the original purchaser of the bike with warranty against defects in materials and workmanship as per below:
Five Year Warranty for:
- Bike Frames have a five year warranty against defect for the original owner of the bike.
Two year Warranty for:
- All other original parts, including the battery and motor on electric bikes
Exceptions to Warranty
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from misuse.
- Not maintaining the bicycle, or not following the guidelines within the user guide.
- Accidental or deliberate damage.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Labour charges for part replacement or changeover.
- Failure to meet service schedule.
- Failure to produce an invoice or proof of purchase.
- The warranty is void in its entirety if there is any modification of the frame, fork, or components.
- The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective item.
- The warranty extends from the date of purchase and is offered only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- R and R Adventures Ltd is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.
- Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo or security fleets.